Measurement of House: 91mm (H), 75mm (L)
I've recently acquired some "Out of Production" Amaco Push Molds. These are the " House Front" Country Series. They are brand new, but does not come in original packaging. I've limited quantities of them and are selling them at more than 50% discount. Once they are gone, there will not any more of them coming in.
1. Use a soft brush to dust mold with powder, turn mold over and tap to remove excess powder
2. Press clay into mold working from center out, Spread clay to edges of impression. Press clay into detail of mold with the end of a pencil or pointy object.
3. Make a small ball of clay and press into molded clayat one end. Lift ball and peel clay from mold. If clay does not release easily, wiggle it. Remove ball of clay.
4.Lay house flat on baking sheet and bake in oven according to instructions on clay package (for polymer clay)
5. Once the clay is harden or dried, you can use acrylic paints to paint the details of the house.
Mold is suitable
for polymer clay, air dry clay, sugar paste/ fondant.
* For use with air dry clay, please apply mold release agent as as Vaseline into the mold before pressing in the clay.